Bass Fishing On Youtube
The Most Intense Bass Fishing Tips That Expert Bass Fishermen Don't Want You To Know
The more you understand and know about largemouth bass and the more bass fishing help you get the more successful you will be at catching them and receiving award winning trophies.In the last 25 years the sport of largemouth bass fishing has grown into a billion dollar industry which shows no signs of slowing down. Their strength and aggression provides a thrill to fishermen who love this unequalled record breaking sport.
The more you understand and know about largemouth bass and the more bass fishing help you get the more successful you will be at catching them and receiving award winning trophies.
Largemouth bass are one of the best fighting fish in the world. What makes them such an extreme adventure for every fisherman is their aggressive nature.
Nearly every swamp, pond, lake and river holds a largemouth bass that's keen to strike.
The trick is outsmarting them and getting them to strike; pro bass fishermen understand this and make good use of the bass fishing tip I'm about to share with you.
Here are the most common personality traits of expert bass fishermen:
1. ConfidenceIf you don't believe in your ability to catch largemouth bass then you probably won't be catching anything except a cold. They're a bit like other animals like dogs and horses. They sense your fear, your insecurity, your unsuredness. Bag a bass more often by being confident in your own fishing abilities: your lure, your fishing techniques, your rod and your reel.
2. Patience and toleranceExpert bass fishermen understand the long hours sitting in wait. Fishing, like no other sport, involves patience and sheer determination. Just because a fishing spot does not product instant fish does not mean it's not holding fish. Expert bass fishermen have learnt that to snag a largemouth bass they must learn to fish one spot long enough before moving on.
3. Keep your coolThere is absolutely no room for anger in fishing. Pro anglers know that you can never let your temper get the better of you when bass fishing. Fish are very sensitive and it will affect your chances of getting a strike. It will also lessen the enjoyment of others around you. Never let your emotions take over.
4. Be aware of your surroundings and what Mother Nature is trying to teach youTrophy bass fishermen have learnt to work hand in hand with Mother Nature. Mother Nature tries to show bass fishermen many things to help them bag the catch of their dreams. A pro angler will notice any changes in conditions, fish movement, current breaks, and floating lily pads. They will also be alert to where birds are feeding and where bait fish seem the most active. So stop fishing the hard way and start observing what Mother Nature is trying to reveal to you.
5. Be ready to act quicklyThere is a lot of idle time when fishing. Bass fishermen in particular have to be alert and ready to act at a moment's notice. Bass fish can strike at any time from any location and the only way you're going to outsmart them and get the strike is when you anticipate their every move.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
Next page: Bass Fishing Online
Bookmark/Share This Page: